Regulations for Internships
Thank you for your interest in the Internships that Content Writer conducts (hereinafter referred to as “Internships”).
The primary purpose of the Interns is to increase participants’ (hereinafter referred to as “Interns”) competencies in the field of copywriting. For this purpose, we apply the principles of this Regulations.
For Indian country regulations, please visit this page.
1) About us
Bartosz Ciesielski is the owner of Content Writer agency with headquarters on Batorego 41A/117, 60-687 Estate in Poznań, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) under the NIP number 9721306308, REGON 385411733 (hereinafter referred to as: „Content Writer”).
The definitions used in these Regulations are:
- Civil Code – the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 ((Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, with later amendments).
- Regulations – this Regulations for Internships.
- Website – website available at URL https://contentwriter.co with its subpages.
- System – the Service Provider’s computer program that enables the proper course of internships.
- Electronic service – a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Service Recipient via the Website in accordance with the Regulations.
- User – person that makes use of the Website
- Intern – (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, for whom the use of the Website, in the area of contracting for the provision of services, is directly related to user’s commercial or professional activity (i.e. not being a consumer in this case); (2) legal entity; or (3) organizational unit without legal personality, but regarded as entity with legal capacity by law – taking part in the Internship.
Intern and Content Writer are jointly referred to as “Parties”.
3) General principles of the Internship
- Content Writer enables Users to sign up for the Internship. For this purpose, dedicated subpages on the Website should be used.
- To become an Intern, the User is obliged to pay a fee of 599 dollars amount, using the form available on dedicated subpages.
- Content Writer ensure payments via electronic means and by credit card via Stripe.com – possible current payment methods are described on: https://www.stripe.com/.
- Whenever payment has been made, the User receives a payment confirmation to the previously indicated email address and thus becomes an Intern by entering into an Internship Agreement with Content Writer.
- Content Writer contacts the Intern within two weekdays in order to start the Internship.
- At the beginning of the internship, the Intern receives didactic materials from Content Writer and its first practical task to be carried out, consisting in writing a text in accordance with the given guidelines.
- In order to complete the Internship, the Intern is required to complete 90 internship working hours.
- Content Writer assumes that writing one text is tantamount to 7 hours 30 minutes (working day) to the implementation of the Internship program, therefore the Intern is obligated to write 12 texts in accordance with the Content Writer guidelines.
- The exact time of writing does not affect the number of texts given in section 8.
- The implementation of all texts specified by Content Writer is associated with the completion of the Internship.
- Completion of the Internship is equivalent to Content Writer certificate issuance and the termination of all existing commitments between the Parties.
4) Contact with the Content Writer agency
Electronic email is the basic means of ongoing distance communication with the Users (email: [email protected]).
5) Complaints about the Internship
- The Intern may submit complaints related to the Internship via e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
- Content Writer recommends including such elements in the description of the complaint: (1) information and circumstances related to the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the occurrence of irregularities; (2) the Intern’s claims; as well as (3) Complainant’s contact details, thanks to which consideration of the complaint by Content Writer will be carried out faster. The requirements set out in the preceding sentence are recommendations and do not interfere with the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the following elements and description of the complaint.
- The Service Provider responds to the complaint withing 14 calendar days.
6) Additional contractual provisions
- Content Writer reserves the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Intern within 7 calendar days from the date of the conclusion. In such case, withdrawal from the contract may take place without giving a reason and does not give any additional claims against the Content Writer to the Intern.
- Failure to complete the Internship does not entitle the Intern to receive a refund of the payment for the Internship.
- Content Writer is not liable to the Intern for the damages and any failure to fulfill obligations resulting from any mistakes and technical failures beyond the control of Content Writer.
- Content Writer is not liable to the Intern for the damages and any failure to fulfill obligations resulting from the force majeure or any other reasons beyond the control of Content Writer.
- Content Writer is liable to the Intern, regardless of its legal basis, only up to the amount of the fees paid by the Intern for the previous year. Content Writer is liable to the Intern only for typical and actually incurred damages, foreseeable at the time of concluding the contract, resulting from the willful action of Content Writer, excluding profits lost.
- Content Writer reserves the right to withdraw the contract with the immediate effect whenever the Intern clearly does not follow Content Writer’s instructions, which are a prerequisite completing the Internship.
- The Intern promises that the texts will be created only by the Intern at the request of Content Writer (“Literary works”), and thus has personal and property copyrights to them.
- The Interns transfers, without the need to submit a separate certificate in this regard, copyrights to the Literary works to Content Writer in terms of their disposal and use for an indefinite period of time in all fields of use specified in article 50 of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights, in particular to publish the Literary works on external websites in order to build the Intern’s portfolio.
- The Interns allows Content Writer to exercise derivative rights to the
- Literary works, in particular to modify and proofread them, in order to improve the Literary works and provide comments to the Intern, which is an essential element of the Internship.
- The proprietary copyrights to the Literary works are transferred to the Content Writer at the time of submitting the contant by the Interns.
8) Confidentiality clause
- „Confidential Information” is any undisclosed commercial, financial, technical, technological, organizational, personal or other information that carry economic value.
- The Intern is obliged not to disclose Confidential Information to any third parties and not to use it for purposes other than the performance of obligations arising from any arrangements concluded between the Parties, and is also obliged to take all measures preventing the disclosure of Confidential Information.
- Any material containing Confidential Information provided by Content Writer, including but not limited to educational materials (“Materials“), are and will remain the property of the Purchaser and must not be copied in whole or in part without Purchaser’s express written consent. All copies of the Materials are the property of the Purchaser.
9) Final provisions
- In matters that are not covered by Regulations of Internships, the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws, 1994, no. 24 item 83 with later amendments), provisions of the Civil Code and other relevant provisions of generally applicable Polish law shall apply.
- Considering the individual nature of the Internship, according to Art. 38 point 3 of the Act on Public Procurement Law, the Service Recipient is not entitled to withdraw from the contract.
- The Parties undertake to settle any disputes arising from the course of the Practices in an consensual manner. Content Writer obtain jurisdiction in the event of any disputes arising from the content of this Agreement.