How does SEO texts structure look like?
The proper text structure significantly affect the effect of SEO results. Although it does not require a lot of work, the visibility of the content of your website in the search engine depends on it. Apply simple changes that will surely bring amazing benefits!
SEO text structure – what is it?
The primary goal of the Google search engine is to present valuable content to the users. SEO texts that are clear and well-structured will be better perceive by the algorithms, thus they gain greater visibility.
SEO text structure for positioning consist in adapting the content to the requirements of the search engine in order to increase the position of website in the ranking and improve organic traffic.
Along with this, changes may be find useful also by the recipients – the content is understandable, legible and well-organized. Thanks to this, the interest of users increases, which extends the average time spent on the website and may additionally support the positioning process.
Planning SEO structure is an intermediate stage of content creation:
- Idea for an article
- Keyword analysis
- Planning the structure of the text
- Writing texts
- Optimizing the content for positioning
After arranging the concept and selecting key phrases, we can start creating an outline, in which we define hierarchy of headings, table of contents, use of quotes, bolding, etc. Its purpose is to blast air and avoid long blocks of texts which means making the content clear and well-organized.
Of course, we do not have to memorize the theory. It only reminds us that we need to focus on correct SEO structure when planning and writing, so that it is easier to carry out further modifications later. As a result, we do not spend more time when working on the text. On the contrary, we develop a methodology that allows you to smoothly create ideally optimized content.
Correct text structure in case of positioning
We distinguish few ready-made SEO copywriting rules. It competes primarily with high-quality content, not just popular tricks. Hence, we believe that interesting, clear and useful article is the target result of our tips, and the following ones are… just guidelines.
- At the beginning, make sure which issues are important and need to be developed. Use this to create the hierarchy of headings that will organize the structure and make it easier for the users to find desired information and data.
- Introduction, body and conclusion do not apply only to letters we learn to write at the school. Every part has specific elements. The introduction is usually general and present the essence of the problem (why are you writing this article? What are the benefits of reading the text?), while the body present a detailed substantive value. The ending summarizes the information presented.
- Remember that people love when writers highlight important information. When you write, remember to separate crucial parts from the blocks of the text. Later, it will be easier to perform the formatting by applying special measures, e.g. by bolding important information or making a quote from them.
- Add photos and develop alternative text (it will be displayed when the image do not load) so as it include key phrase and describe the graphics. Thanks to this, you will increase the visibility of your text in Google Graphics.
- Place compelling meta-descriptions that will encourage users to visit your website when they see it in the search engine. Higher CTR contributes better positioning.
- Add internal links to the other websites and articles. This way you will make it easier for the user (and robots!) to navigate.
- Key phrases should occupy 0.5-3% of the text in natural variations. Do not place them by force, but make sure that they are in the right places and in the right amount. The H2 title and headings are a great space to place them, but occasionally put them into regular paragraphs as well.
What else should you know when building SEO website structure?
Above, we have listed the fundamental stages whenever you want to create a structure for positioning. We emphasize many times that in case of copywriting there are no ready-made rules that are proven to be successful. All tips only broaden the writing horizons – the more things you keep in mind, the easier it is to refine the content. Remember that the text structure for SEO does not have to be constant.
It is worth observing the results and implementing regular changes to adapt the articles to the users’ requirements.
After you finish your work, it is a good practice to send the text to your friends so they can judge the readability and clarity of the content.
Let’s finish our contemplation with the important maxim – practice makes perfect. Every article improve your writing and show what you need to pay attention to in order to create content more efficiently and effectively. With lack of regular writing, no theory will be able to help; especially in case of such dynamic activity like writing texts for SEO.
Your comment has been added and is awaiting approval.