Recipe on how to gain better Google search results
Top positions in Google ranking are an extremely juicy cherry on the top of the marketing activities cake. In the following article, we will analyse all the necessary ingredients that will help you break through in the search results. What to do in order to have our website displayed higher on Google? Read the article below!
How to gain better Google search results?
In order for the recipe to be fully successful, we need to have some crucial ingredients:
- Website with a minified code (the shorter the loading time, the better)
- A large amount of interesting content (preferably in the form of regular publications)
- Collection of external links (in the form of sponsored articles and presell pages)
- Ongoing improvement of your website in order to meet users’ needs (UX, including microcopy)
To emphasize the taste, run social media portals (such as Facebook or Google My Business) and regularly reply to discussions in the comments.
Remember that it is not the look of your kitchen that counts, but the ingredients you put into the bowl – they must be of the highest quality, and the process of cooking and baking must be full of passion and authenticity.
Making use of ready-made tricks and shortcuts will not make the final result any better. On the contrary, nothing in gastronomy reflects SEO principles better than ripening cheese or wine – the more patience, the deeper, more expressive will be the flavor.
However, there is no more specific recipe that will tell you how to break through the search results. It depends on the specific branch of industry, competitors’ activities, as well as the current customer demand. One thing is certain and obvious: positioning is a long-term process that involves many, even few unknown, factors.
For this reason, you should simply do your job and develop your website – provide interesting and clear SEO texts in order to make it easier for the recipients to navigate through your website and precisely formulate your offer.
Google is guided by the convenience of the users as well as the maximum satisfaction.
If your website is valuable, the search engine will reward it with a high position in ranking. In theory, it is that easy, in practice you will have to put a lot of work and intellectual effort in order to meet the constantly growing expectations of the consumers.
- It is vain to look for detailed rules and answers to the question on how to gain better Google search results.
- Appropriate strategy and actions depend on your current resources and the situation on the market. First of all, take care of quality in every possible way.
- Fast loading page, valuable content, as well as user convenience – these are the basic conditions that can be met in many ways. However, each of them require your input, not shortcuts.
- Nothing comes for free, even high positions in the search engine, but if they do appear – you will admit that it was worth waiting for the results.
Your comment has been added and is awaiting approval.
Leave a Reply