How much will your company earn thanks to the copywriter?
Companies are still looking for copywriters, while more and more writers enter the labour market. The high demand for content has made copywriter become a dull-time profession that allows you to live with dignity and earn money. But what about the other side? Can the entrepreneurs count on higher profits when they hire a copywriter? Read the article to find out whether the copywriting pays off for your company.
Advantages of copywriting
There is no doubt that creation and implementation of the text is one of the basic marketing activities on the Internet. For an appropriate fee, a copywriter will create sales content or blog articles for your company. What are the benefits of this? Let us present a few of them:
- Greater visibility of your company
- Building and improving your brand image as an expert
- Better recognition, conversion and higher sales
- Engaging your readers
- Increased trust among potential customers
What is more, the effects are quite durable and stable – well-established positions in the search engine may help you stay out of your competition for a long time. On the other hand, catchy slogans will ensure that your brand will be remembered for many years.
This makes the appropriate use of content a deadly effective tool at every marketing stage of your company. However, with the opportunities come the dangers.
Disadvantages of copywriting
Along with many benefits, text creation and implementation may bring looses to your business as well. Copywriting is a type of investment that may be profitable, but it does not have to. The final effect is influenced by many factors, including business strategy, real customer needs, as well as the final implementation of the text.
Especially in the case of smaller companies, competition, thanks to the content, can expose the entrepreneur to unnecessary expanses that could have been better invested, for example in Google or Facebook Ads. There are two points to consider before making the appropriate decision
- Copywriting takes time – if you want to expand your blog or create texts for your website, remember that the content is not a magnet for customers. The effects are long-lasting, but they also take weeks or even months to bear the intended fruit. We are talking here about content related to visibility (SEO).
- Your competition is awake – when you are fighting for attention of your customer using the content, you need to pay attention to the amount of content among competing companies. If they have a significant predominance, they will be successful and will attract the potential clients, taking them away from you. This is reminiscent of a „bearish problem” that proves that the position in a rushing river determines which animal will catch more fish. Likewise, it depends on a company’s resources whether it will lead or lag behind looking at the steps of competitors forever.
How much will I earn thanks to the copywriter?
As you can see, there is no ready answer to the question in the title of our article. Effective content that will fill the thematic gap in the market can bring many customers with just a little effort. Likewise, exhaustive articles that are a sword you use when fighting stronger competition can generate a lot of expenses along with no visibility.
The right tactic of the company that will bet on the professional texts according to its needs is the key.
The effects depend to a large extent on the company’s investment expenditure. Thanks to the increased sales and better visibility, professional articles can bring even several thousand USD in profit. On the other hand, intensive development of the blog , which will not bring satisfactory results, may consume a similar amount.
It has been clear for a long time that a wise business decision can multiply profits, while an ill-considered one can expose company to huge losses. Copywriting is certainly a form of investment with this very potential to „build and destroy worlds”.
- Copywriting consists in creating professional texts in accordance to company’s order
- Content can bring many monetary benefits, but rewarding a copywriter may also result in losses.
- The balance of such action depends on the individual situation of the company, therefore the profitability of copywriting cannot be denied.
- One things is certain – copywriting pays off for many companies (especially those staying close to e-marketing), because this profession exists and is developing dynamically all the time. However, it does not mean that everyone will be guaranteed success with the content.
Your comment has been added and is awaiting approval.
Leave a Reply